UDA Ngoma Talent Search Rules
"Am I the only one who gives a 69 about the rules?"
By registering via https://newwellstudio.com, every contestant consents to be limited by these terms, every material law and guidelines, and consent to be answerable for consistence with any pertinent local laws. On the off chance that a contestant disagrees with any of these terms, the participant is prohibited from using this site.
- The Contests is available to all lyricists and performers at all levels who are eighteen years old or more at the hour of auditioning.
- Entrants in Kenya only are eligible.
- The content submitted must be in .Mp3 or .WAV files
- It doesn't really matter when the sample music was recorded.
- Remixes / Adaptations are ineligible except if the fundamental rights are possessed by the author or the work is in the public space.
- The audio content should not be hampered by any commitment to, or alternative held by, an outsider prior entering the contest.
- The adjudicators of the Contests and All close relatives of Newwell Studio are precluded from participating in the UDA Ngoma Talent search.
- Entries are acknowledged through electronic submission to the authority Contest site (newwellstudio.com) during the Contest time frame.
- There is no restriction to the number of entries a contestant may submit.
- All submitted material should be unique, and all rights should be entirely possessed by the writer(s).
- Incase an artists have bought a beat from a public domain a licence of the same should be submitted.
- Music composed or recorded by group and/or bands, must be submitted by a representative, with consent of the other(s).
- If a band / group is chosen to proceed, communication and prizes will be accorded to the person who submits the project.
- All proprietorship and rights to the ideas submitted to these contests stays with the first rights holders.
- Winners must reserve at least one Executive Producer/Director credit for their project manager from Newwell Music fraternity.
- Winner will get a production insurance.
- All entries require a submission fee of $5 per entry and will be pre-qualified.
- BY SUBMITTING CONTENT, THE APPLICANT HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND THE CONTESTS, ITS EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES,AFFILIATES, AND DIRECTORS FROM ANY LIABILITY, CLAIMS, AND DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUBMISSION AND FROM ANY FEES AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES THAT ANY OF THEM MAY INCUR IN CONNECTIONS THEREWITH.